Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry was established in 1965. It’s a non-profit public organization whose mission is to represent, support and protect the interests of the business community in Dubai. It does so by creating a favourable environment; promoting Dubai as an international business hub and by supporting the development of business.
Represent, support and protect the interests of the business community in Dubai.
Dubai Chamber is conducting a study to understand the evolution of costs across key sectors and propose measures to maintain Dubai’s competitiveness as a leading business hub. With the support of KPMG, it has developed a Cost of Doing Business Index (CoDBI) to monitor the trend in key cost components from 2012-2020. The CoDBI was initially prepared to cover the 2012-16 period with subsequent annual updates, covering 7 key sectors
Dear entrepreneurs, founders and business owners,
Year 2020 and the pandemic forced startups and investors to pivot, consumer behaviors have changed, new regulations have been introduced, new programs have been implemented in the market. Year 2020 is when Dubai Startup Hub community grew to 8,500 members. A year since the start of pandemic we want to hear our members voice, things that matter to you.
Important: this specific survey is designed to entrepreneurs with established businesses (not idea stage), who have a registered business in the UAE or abroad.
The survey contains X questions and shall not take more than X min.
Last but not least, the survey results will be used strictly anonymously, the data is being collected and processed by Dubai Startup Hub, no data to be accessed or shared with third parties.
The deadline for submission: 20th May 2021.
Market Access is a platform for leading Dubai corporate to source innovative solutions through startups.
Important: The form must be filled by a company representative
Note: submission does not guarantee your participation.
Welcome to TikTok Academy brought to you by Dubai Chamber and TikTok!
TikTok academy is an educational program provided via a dedicated online platform with recorded tutorial sessions and quizzes covering topics on digital marketing, how to get started on TikTok, creative content, marketing campaign creation and optimization, and business canvasing for startup ideas.
What to expect:
- 4 weeks of intense and practical educational material.
- Opportunity to validate your business idea and grow your customer base without a Dirham spent.
- Best creative ways of selling online. Theory, but even more - practice.
- Meeting amazing subject matter experts, and diving into diverse case studies.
- The most dedicated and creative participants will get extra visibility and PR by program partners.
- One week mentorship for the top two graduates.
- Business Canvas training for your business idea.
- More awesome perks that you will discover during the program.
Are you the right fit?
- You live in MENA region.
- You have a business idea or you are already running a startup company.
- You promise to submit your application in English language only.
Do not miss the deadline, we expect your submission before 1st of June 2021!