Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry was established in 1965. It’s a non-profit public organization whose mission is to represent, support and protect the interests of the business community in Dubai. It does so by creating a favourable environment; promoting Dubai as an international business hub and by supporting the development of business.
Represent, support and protect the interests of the business community in Dubai.
Dubai Startup Hub is bringing Market Access program back! We would like to get your feedback by answering two short questions
This will not take more than 5 minutes!!
GITEX Future Stars, the fastest growing Startup event in the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia returns on Sun, Oct 6, 2019 – Thu, Oct 10, 2019. With 4,800 global exhibitors across 97 countries.
Dubai Startup Hub, the Entrepreneurship initiative of Dubai Chamber, is giving the opportunity for 16 startups to exhibit on its stand during the 5 day event.
What is included?
- Complimentary space to exhibit for one full day on Dubai Startup Hub Stand
- Complimentary full ticket access to attend remaining 4 days of the show
- Access to GITEX Future Stars Competition
- Introduction to Dubai Chamber International Offices' Representatives
Criteria for applying:
- Applicant must submit a 1 minute video to be considered for this opportunity
- Applicant must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older
- Applicant must be a resident or citizen of the UAE
- Applicant must be a member of Dubai Startup Hub
- Application must be submitted in English language only
Deadline for submission Thursday 15 August 2019
Please complete below application, places are limited - apply today!
Should you have any specific questions regarding the competition or exhibition space at Gitex, please reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: "GITEX with Dubai Startup Hub"